Titanium Dioxide R-216
|FOB Price:||US $2,000-3,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||20 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Tons||US $2,000-3,000/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000ton/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: R-216
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Trademark: CHTI
- Origin: China
- Classification: Titanium Dioxide
- Quality: Special Class
- Specification: ISO9000
- HS Code: 3206111000
High-level Solvent Type Coating, High gloss paint for interior and exterior wall, industrial paint, Surface Printing Ink, Iron printing Coatings(Ink), powder coatings, plastic masterbatch, profile
1. High gloss
2. Easy for damping and dispersion.
3. High weather resistance performance and hiding power
4. The white products have high whiteness and stable hue.
Process Rutile paint produced by sulfate process
Surface treatment Treat with Ziconium, Aluminum, etc, special organic substance covering
Standard Classification(ISO 591-1) R2
Specific gravity (ISO 787-10) 4.0g/ cm3
TiO2 content (ISO 591-1) ≥ 93.5%
105 degree volatile under package(ISO 787-2) ≤ 0.5%
Soluble substances(ISO 787-2) ≤ 0.5%
Residue on sieve(45μ M)(ISO787-18) ≤ 0.05%
Rutile transformation Rate ≥ 98%
Whiteness of oil System(L*)Note. 1 94.7-95.5
Hue(b*) Note. 1 1.5-2.1
Relative Scattering Strength (ISO 787-24) Close to the sample (95-105)%
Color within the color System(ISO 787-25) Close to the sample color E≤ 0.3
PH Value of aqueous suspension (ISO 787-9) 6.5-8.0
Oil Absorption Volume(ISO 787-5) ≤ 20g/100g
Resistivity of aqueous extract(ISO 787-14) ≥ 150Ω M
Dispersion under high-speed mixing of Alkyd system Note. 2 ≤ 30μ M
1. Test for whiteness of oil system(L*) and Hue(b*): Grind the Titanium dioxide with grinding mill, to make a film with thickness of 100μ M. Calibrate with ASTM standard ceramic tile by Differential Colorimeter. Then test the surface of the film and indicate with CIE L*, a*, b*.
2. Test for Dispersion under high-speed mixing of Alkyd system: In the alkyd resin system, test with Scraper fineness gage after dispersion by high-speed mixer. Other items please refer to ISO standard.
Place contact with the supplier for detailed technical information of the product.
Then data in the inspection report will be the final